Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

HERE COMES SUMMER......


Large Print
 
All Occasion Card

All Occasion Gift Tag
Today I could not resist thinking ahead to summer time and days at the beach, living here in Florida it is not so far away.  I poured through my vintage postcards and came across this beautiful Victorian beach belle and could not resist using her for my newest design.

I hope that you enjoy these latest creations from YOUR CRAFT BOOK and you can find these images by clicking HERE.

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments on my blog, I will be launching my latest blog give away on Monday, enjoy......

6 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog. Thank you so much for visiting mine. It is a pleasure to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! For me blue is the color of summer!

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. Happy Valentines Day and Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog. i love those old vintage embroidery pieces and have two more to finish into pillows.
    sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    What a beautiful beach Summer share. I love this image. She is gorgeous and fun together.

    I am your newest follower. Off to check out some more of your beautiful images and your blog. It is so pretty. Can't wait to see what you share next.

    Country hugs and Happy Valentine's Day, Sherry

    ReplyDelete