Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Monday, February 20, 2012

A GIFT FROM THE HEART......


Today I received a wonderful gift from a new friend that I met through blogging.  Sometimes life has it's ups and sometimes it's downs.  Today is truly an up for me!


CELESTINA of CELESTINA MARIE DESIGNS sent to me as a gift this beautiful painted vintage teaspoon.  The detail has to be seen to be believed, there is a sweet little birds nest nestled in the curve of the spoon with three little eggs waiting for mommy bird to come home.  The best pale pink shabby chic roses have also been delicately painted onto this fabulous spoon!


This wonderful gift will now be treasured by me and travel where ever I may roam.  I am honestly humbled by Celeste's generosity and encourage you to seek out her Etsy store which you can find by clicking HERE.

I have just taken a peek at Celetina's Etsy store and there are more beautiful things for you to feast your eyes upon, enjoy......


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Love Miss C's work!

    Thinking of your girl and Mr. R~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, what a lovely gift.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect surprise. She does great work and a gift from the heart is always loved,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maureen, So kind of you to share your gift and your kind words. It was a joy for me to send it to you. Thank you for your sweet friendship and blessings to you always.
    XO Celestina Marie
    Celestina Marie Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so pretty...what a great gift! I simple object turned slendid... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond breathtaking and I LOVE Celeste's art!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete