Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ORGANIZATION......


I just love to organize and I have to say it is a bit of an obession of mine.  This year I decided to get the Christmas decorations fully organized and into line.  For me this often involves the use of plastic containers and these very large flip top bins were perfect.  This is the first layer of my Santa box, to me it is a thing of beauty!


Second layer of Santa Box with everything in its place!


Third and final Santa box layer.  Now that is not the end of it for me I then took all of these photographs and printed them off into a word document and placed the printed document in the top of the box.  This means next year I can duplicate how I packed them, not bad!!!


I am going to do this with all of my decorations this year just call me Martha Stewart.  Happy packing to all of you slowly taking down your holiday decorations...... 






2 comments:

  1. Oh Martha, this is fabulous!!! Ooops! I mean Maureen! lol That's what we're all into this time of year, I think...clearing away for the NEW!!! Hugs to you, my friend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get organized, seems like il always trying to get that done! Love the Santa stuff!

    ReplyDelete