Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Sunday, January 22, 2012

FEATURED ARTIST - VINTAGE BY CRYSTAL......


OK I have to admit that I am addicted to Crystal's work.  Who could not be, feast your eyes on some of her Valentines Day creations!


Love the pink glitter heart......


Out of this group my favorite is the figure with the baby, how cute is that!


Valentine Day cuties......


I always love the owls, I think I need to  buy some of those!!!

Please be sure to check out VINTAGE BY CRYSTAL it is always full of wonderful whimsical treasures.  You can find Crystal HERE at her blog or HERE at her Etsy store, enjoy......


2 comments:

  1. love your blog and love this feature -- she is such a delight and talent -- thanks for sharing -- hugs your newest follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maureen,
    These are precious, but those owls are outstanding! I am an owl lover and will have to go and check those out for an owl loving granddaughter, too!
    Have a happy week!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete