Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Friday, April 13, 2012

SPLISH SPLASH MERMAID.....





My very latest design has been created using one of my all time favourite vintage postcards.  This wonderful postcard has been part of my collection for a very long time and I truly love the expression in her eyes.  Now I will say that this face and eyes have been completely remastered by me before I even began my newest design.

Many times I will begin a design and it just does not have enough going for it to make the cut.  I am really fussy about the completed image and often these will be put away until inspiration strikes.  That was not the case with this latest creation, Sparkling Eyes as I have always called her just seemed to flow and these are my very favourite designs of all.

I truly hope that you love this latest creation of mine and you can find her and others by visiting YOUR CRAFT EPHEMERA and by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Your work is the best of the best. No kidding. I love it all!

    Thank you for your kind words on my post. Blessings as you travel and say an earthly goodbye to your Momma. She is surely so very proud of you.

    Love you sweets~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete