Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Monday, August 6, 2012

I'M BACK IN THE USA!......

Up, Up and away!

On the 23rd of June I took off with my brother for London Heathrow airport on Virgin Atlantic flight V 006.  This was an historical flight for us both because it had been years since we were to be together for a prolonged period of time.  I am happy to say that there was no significant blood loss and both parties remained civil and in our respective corners of the ring!  All joking appart we had the BEST time together and had a wonderful two weeks of each other's company which was fantastic.  I can honestly not remember how long ago that it was that we had been able to spend so much time together.  At least thirty years!


1 comment:

  1. Sign up for unemployment benefits as soon as you find out you've lost your job.play bazaar You can't wait until you are out of money and out of a job.satta king

    ReplyDelete