Followers

MY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON ZAZZLE.COM

Friday, December 23, 2011

ANGELS......


Inspirational stories of Angels in our daily lives


I just wanted to take a moment to introduce you to a wonderful writer called CINDY ADKINS.  Cindy has been producing ebooks for a while now and is a multiple Best Seller on Amazon.

ANGELS AT MY DOOR is so perfect for the Christmas season that I wanted to give it a mention on my blog.  This ebook is available HERE.

Cindy has certainly been an angel in my life and for that I am eternally grateful.  Take a moment from your day to sit down with a cup of coffee, a slice of cake and read some inspirational angel stories, enjoy!

To visit her excellent blog WHIMSICAL MUSINGS click HERE I know Cindy will be pleased you called, say hello from me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by this morning Maureen... wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen, So nice to meet you and visit your lovely blog. Your feature of Cindy is so special and very talented. She is such a dear friend to me as well and I am blessed to know her.
    Thank you for stopping by to visit me and your kind comment. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete